Like so many of us today, you may want to find a healthy way to lose weight that actually works. Apart from avoiding the negative social stigma that comes with being overweight, it is also important to lose excess weight for general lifetime health. There are so many products and programs around that claim to do exactly this and The Fat Loss Factor is just one of many. So the question is: Does The Fat Loss Factor really work? Well we have done some extensive research and we think that we can help you make an educated decision. Everything we have found is in the article below.
So What Is The Fat Loss Factor?
The Fat Loss Factor is a step by step, 12-week online weight loss program developed by Dr Charles Livingstone, a wellness practitioner, chiropractor and certified nutritionist. It is a comprehensive plan that covers diet and exercise, as well as supportive activities such as goal setting and stress management. It is this all inclusive ‘body and mind’ approach that ensures weight loss success – fast.
The package consists of an e-Book, a video tutorial showing how to perform certain parts of the program, an exercise logbook to help you maintain your routines, and many other useful guides.
Dieters can choose from four different levels of difficulty depending on how much weight they want to lose and how fast they want to achieve it.
- Rapid weight loss
- Extreme weight loss
- The concept behind the program is simple enough. Dr Charles firstly introduces the notion of eliminating toxins in the body. After this, the focus is placed on eating specific foods that boost metabolism.
The Fat Loss Factor Review – What Is The Fat Loss Factor Program?
The Fat Loss Factor is split into 2 main parts.
Part 1: Two Week Detox
This 2 week detox period is designed to rid your body of all toxins and chemicals that may have built up due to indulging in an unhealthy diet. It involves eating only natural foods such as organic fruit and vegetables, raw seeds and nuts, legumes, coconut and olive oils and drinking only spring or reverse osmosis water. It excludes meat, bread, dairy products, eggs, grain, sugar and artificial sweeteners.
For those who want fast and extreme weight loss it is recommended to do a ‘Master Cleanse’ on the last three days. This involves consuming only a lemonade drink made up of lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper.
This phase of The Fat Loss Factor doesn’t involve intense exercise, but instead encourages you to walk between 30 – 60 minutes daily.
Part 2: 10 Week ‘Lifestyle Un-Diet’
This next phase is called the ‘Lifestyle Un-Diet’ and is a 10 week eating plan based on fruit and vegetables, proteins, low glycemic carbohydrates and healthy fats. The rules listed below are to be followed:
- Eat the majority of calories early in the day.
- Eat small frequent meals.
- Eat something raw at every meal.
- Have a cheat day once a week.
- Drink loads of water.
- Exercise in this stage is split into three separate programs: beginners, intermediate and advanced. They range from 35 – 60 minutes, with most exercises performed on machines. There are videos showing how the exercises are done. There is also a shorter exercise program for those days when you have less time.
Cardio exercise with high intensity interval training is recommended for fast weight loss results. Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi are also encouraged as a way to manage stress.
What is unique to this program is that it offers help in areas that are not normally tackled, such as how to resist late night snacking. It is this comprehensive ‘tackle all’ approach that gives you the best chance of success.
The Fat Loss Factor Review – Pros of The Fat Loss Factor course
The Fat Loss Factor course has number of satisfied customers available so this proves that it has something good in it which people are actually cherishing. Some of these are explained below:
- It has number of modified workouts, which makes sure that you burn your calories in a quick fashion and also your body metabolism will increase in the process.
- The diet plan, which comes with The Fat Loss Factor, is extremely helpful because it will not only just help you in weight reduction but also it will make sure that your body stays away from any kind of deficiency.
- You will also be able to make a proper and better use of your nervous system, which will help you in engaging muscles.
- With purchase of this package, you will be getting a free lifetime updates that will make sure that your program gets easier in the future.
- Now there is no need to worry about how to go for this program because with its purchase you will be getting a one year personal email coaching help from none other than Dr Michael Allen himself.
- This is a total of 12 weeks program and with that you will be getting a full 60 days money back guarantee if you have not found the sufficient results from the program.
- Some of this pro The Fat Loss Factor review was given by some of its satisfied users that how it has helped them over these years.
The Fat Loss Factor Review – The cons of The Fat Loss Factor course
There are some of the negativities attached with The Fat Loss Factor program but they cannot be counted as a very fatal or dangerous one that should be avoided. Some of this negative The Fat Loss Factor review is explained below:
- Everything, which we read regarding this program, may sound easy but in actual it may require a lot more commitment and dedication.
- You may have to give up on your eating habits as that won’t go well with the program and many people just don’t go for it because they can’t afford to lose their regular diet.
- You will be performing both exercise plan and diet plan simultaneously, so it becomes difficult to keep a track for everything at the same time.
- You will be eating only organic food in this The Fat Loss Factor course so you should also be ready to spend a little extra on that. In addition, you may have to replace your regular diet to follow the proper plan, so some of that food might go to waste and extra money will be spent for the program.
- Many people have run behind from this program in first two weeks because of its detoxification in first couple of weeks. It is hard for most of the people to go through these steps and they end up doing nothing.
The Fat Loss Factor Review – Does It Really Work?
According to researched reviews, the answer is a definite – Yes!
The Fat Loss Factor has proven to be a very popular weight loss program. Countless people validate its success in achieving a slimmer, healthier body – fast. However, as can be expected, for a program that is widely used by so many, there are a small few who say that they achieved minimal results. That’s because, as with any diet it takes commitment, and if you are not prepared to be dedicated to the program, then it is doubtful that you will see the results you desire.
Here’s What People Are Saying:
On most review forums, testimonials and talk back groups generally the thousands of people who have tried The Fat Loss Factor are happy with it and have said that they’ve experienced quite an impact. In general people are achieving their weight loss goals, but are also learning how to make healthier changes to their lifestyles, for the long term.
Robert (age 25-34) posted a review on the company website saying:
I started the program 3 weeks ago. So far I have lost a total of 12 pounds. I sleep better at night and have more energy to get me through the day. I cannot thank you enough for helping me lose stubborn body fat.
Sarah (age 25-34) also from the company website said:
Hi! In 8 days I’ve lost 5 lbs this first week of following the program. I am not as tired and have more energy than normal. This is just my first week, but I’m excited to see how this progresses in the coming weeks. Thanks!
The Fat Loss Factor Review – Where To Buy The Product?
If you are planning to try The Fat Loss Factor here are some things that you may like to know. Firstly the price is $47.00. It comes with a 60 day refund guarantee so you can try it out risk free. It is available for immediate download and there is additional great value in the form of goal setting guides, measurement forms, recipe e-book and more. The official website is at the link below.
The Fat Loss Factor Review – Conclusion and Recommendation
The final verdict of this The Fat Loss Factor review is very satisfactory because it has helped many people to burn their calories and loses their weight. If we look at the cons of this The Fat Loss Factor, we will see that nothing there is pointing one factor of the after effects of the product. All these points have been solely focused on the determination of its consumer and everything, which promises fruitful results require hard work.
It comes with number of extra features, which involves the guide books, cleanse videos, eBook for recipes and exercise log etc. This makes the work a lot easier for its user because they have already been provided with number of things. Although one should keep this thing in mind that it is a 12 weeks program, so you should be patience. If anyone,either who is expecting results in lesser number of days should have a patient nature or he should go for something else.
Also before starting these exercises, you should ask yourself that are you ready to forgive on your usual routine? Because if not, this program might not show you the results which it promises to do with its regular plan. If you are serious and you are looking for something that would work as a great deal for your body, than this The Fat Loss Factor review might convince you to go for this product.
So What Is The Verdict?
Go for it. Based on all of our research we believe that The Fat Loss Factor is a program that really can help you lose unwanted weight. All that is needed is commitment and discipline and a skinnier, healthier lifestyle can be achieved in just 12 weeks.
It’s available at the moment for a great price, and you can get instant access to it. For these reasons and more we give The Fat Loss Factor our full recommendation.